View Single Post
      08-21-2012, 09:55 AM   #79
cmhsam
Major
Rep
Drives: 2018 F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by journeyguy
The point is BMW as a company has failed and they have been hiding this information about the release dates. Every one here is just speculating without any evidence to back it up. The dealers have no clue , and they are kept in dark and saying same EPA stuff is delaying the launch. What can't BMW has the balls to come out and send a bulletin to all the dealers about the realse date.
This is just greedy business.....and our cars are sitting at the port for weeks and licking dust.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmhsam View Post
From what I have been told BMW will do what they want around their timelines. They are very stringent and are not flexible. As a company they have a right to do what they feel is in the best interest for their company while balancing the right level of customer experience. If waiting until for another 10-11 days to get your car is so difficult then maybe BMW isnt the right choice. You wont regret the decision to wait.
When did BMW ever say anything to lead you to believe it would be delivered before 9/1? I think dealers starting speculating and setting expectations without having all the info. I wouldn't blame BMW but your dealer. My thought process is unless it's officially announced by the manufacturer it's all rumor and hearsay. I compare it to Apple product launches. There are several rumor sites and people that have "inside info" and people get excited and then upset or disappointed when the information they read or have been given is incorrect
Appreciate 0