Thread: Burger tuning.
View Single Post
      08-22-2014, 07:32 PM   #8
(H)
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3 (after F10 M5 ;-)

I agree, it's really great how they respond to customer's needs. I was still a bit bummed out that I first received a faulty stage 1 unit and when they promised to immediately send replacement, it was out of stock. I told them that I wanted to test it on the track this coming Sunday and they said sorry, we won't be able to ship it out until Friday. Then yesterday, on Thursday, I receive a notice with a USPS tracking number that the replacement unit is on the way. I immediately contact them and say "here is my FedEx account no. please overnight for Friday am delivery". The response was that they don't ship with FedEx (what?????, I just gave you my account no.). Later the (otherwise really helpful rep) said that the package was already on the way to the post office anyway. Tracking shows that the shipping was initiated Thursday 11am. So there would have been plenty of time to hand it over to FedEx.

Pardon the rant, just really bummed that I will spend two days on the track without my tune. Too bad for Burger as I am sure I would have given them raving reviews on their BMS stage 1.

Appreciate 0