View Single Post
      02-04-2017, 11:59 AM   #31
ykjones
Master Gunnery Sergeant
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5 Signapore Gray

Had my RPI GTM exhaust installed yesterday with gloss black tips. LOVE the sound!! It is now exactly the way this car should sound. Not happy with the aligning of the tips that was done at the shop that installed it. I feel they stick way too far out. When I called him back after seeing them for a day he starting making excuses that there is little room for play for adjustment due to support brace... Granted it was his first aftermarket exhaust install on a M5.

Anyone have any good rear pics of the RPI GTM installed from top and side angles? I've seen some that look just right. Going back to get the tips realigned at another shop on Wed that really knows their stuff and it would be great to have some reference pics. Thanks!

Tried to upload pics for reference but it said file was too large and not sure how to resize images to be able to upload.
VF Engineering Hex Stage 1, RPI GTM Black edition, KW HAS, Dinan sway bars, Matt Schnell spacers, IND black chrome, M Performance rear spoiler, M Performance rear diffuser, Michelin Pilot Sport 4S's, ESS stainless steel brake lines, EBC Red Stuff ceramic pads, BMC air filters, charcoal filter delete, sprint booster, V1w/Blendmount, BIM coding all options, Pedal Haus pedals, Formula One Pinnacle Tint
Appreciate 0