View Single Post
      02-28-2013, 10:21 PM   #42
550XiBlueMSport
Private
Rep
Drives: 2012 550XI Msport

To each his own, as they say. For The guys who don't like seeing m5 look a likes talk to bmw they are the culprit, my 550xi has the m badge, on each wheel, has the same m sport ground kit, has the m badge on the steering wheel and all the door sills. So bmw has done much of the work for me, I also did not want to spend 100k on a car when I can have almost the same great look and some of the performance for 2/3 of the price plus I have x drive and m5 does not.

Now to what I added

M5 diffuser, m5 rear lip, burger beta tune, m5 front sway bars, m5 exhaust, dinan springs , m license plate frames.

Also bought my car with 11,000 miles was a 2012 550i x drive that the Owner was driving. Almost loaded 79,500 sticker for 58,500

It may not be an m5 but it sure looks like one and has xdrive with almost all the same parts the m5 has I love it and it was within my budget, do I have an m5 badge on it? Of coarse not but I do have m sport badges as that's what it is, I could care less what people think it is exactly what I wanted on the budget I have most of what the m5 has to offer for 30k less and it's a daily driver good In the snow!

If the m5 guys don't like that tell bmw to stop making Both cars parts 100% direct bolt ons.
Appreciate 0