05-27-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
johntomferg
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: Formerly drove a 13 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by stealth.pilot View Post
Wow this looks like a lot of fun. If you're going to do this frequently I'd encourage you to take the M School. 2 days of being trained to drive the car at the limit with MDM on and Everything off too.

BTW I was surprised your camera wasn't picking up the sound of the car. My one picks it up well. Was your window open? Next time, you may want to mount the camera on the windshield or on the sunroof. Provides a more panoramic view.

Thanks for the comments Stealth. Windows were required to be open to do point-by - so yes, windows were down with the exception of the one the Camera is mounted to in this view. I moved to this view to better show the elevation changes on Sunday AND to see dash.

I had it mounted on the windshield on Saturday, reviewed the videos that evening and the exhaust sound was better and the you could generally hear us talking (though we used headsets due to windows/air-noise and the helmets). elevation changes were nearly imperceptible in the Saturday video with it on the window.

I've not posted them (about 13GB worth of video on Saturday) and it is probably more tame than most want to watch.
Appreciate 0