View Single Post
      12-24-2012, 05:58 PM   #1
boots
Curve Thrasher
Rep
Drives: 2013 Bmw m5..White/Blk.

Shes all broke in and wet

Went in this morning for my 1st service. It's on now. Launch control is neck snapping crazy fast. That was fun. I'm still grinning from ear to ear. Funny because this car does this with extremely little wheel spin. Only did that twice and don't see myself doing that anymore though. I went through the gears in p2 mode and and was like wtf this damn thing will rhomp all over the old m5. I guess I'm happy since I rubbed her the right way during break in. The two things I can say is the torque is wild and get you from 70-135 without blinking. The second is all the thumbs I get while driving it. Today I had these two guys from India or Pakistan going bonkers because they saw my M5. And they were driving a Range Rover! It was cool when they rolled their window down just to give me thumbs up. Clear bra wednsday along with window tint. Rpi exhaust arrives wednsday and will go on thursday. Next week I get my wheels back and will go on here also. I'm glad I didn't get that gtr or gt3.

Country run
Appreciate 0