View Single Post
      12-19-2015, 10:07 AM   #17
M5Rlz
Colonel
Rep
Drives: R8, f10m59(Rip), m4, GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
Wow. Lease doesn't add up, just finance it. But over 16 percent off MSRP is a killer deal for a new car. That's almost the first year depreciation.
lol yeah right you wish it was only 16% one year and 15k miles puts just about any m5 into the high 70s LOW LOW LOW best case scenario possible 80s.

I'd say first year m5/m6 depreciation is 24-35% depending on state, and how easy it is for them to give the cars away. My car was being clamored for in Connecticut guy paid full asking from the dealer... But I couldn't give the thing away locally.

Frankly this is why as many M's as I'd buy new, I'll never do it again. The company structure rereading sales, does nothing when buying a premium car from them.

http://www.cars.com/vehicledetail/de...32/overview/#1

example thats one in Beverly Hills a 2015 with 13.3k miles for 83,992 and its fairly loaded with B&O, black wheels, etc. Dealer is already letting us know they likely paid 72-78k for that vehicle lol

Or take the other 2015 M5 with 20,000 miles exec and wheels at an MSRP of 102k... Even if that original buyer got 8% off with a price of like 93k they're only trying to get 76k for the car lmao... So even if original buyer got that full 76k he's lost 18% [which he's lucky if he got 72k for it honestly lmao]

M depreciation literally is as bad in-terms of percentages as McLaren lmao, but again its the same reason why so few can justify a porsche lease or finance vs. BMW where they'll get you a coffee and donut while you politely ask to have 8-10% off the car, then give you a smoking rate... It kills anyone planing to not keep the car for 100 years, or planning on dumping it based on recurring leases.

Last edited by M5Rlz; 12-19-2015 at 10:21 AM..
Appreciate 0