View Single Post
      07-28-2013, 06:39 PM   #22
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer6 View Post
Can't believe you're getting rid of the M5 you have one of the hotteson eon's on the board man! The Porsche will keep BMW honest, and know they have to always stay on their game. It is a check magnet shhhhhhhhhhhhh(:
Thanks man. I do appreciate that but after driving the wife's M6 I just have to have one. Makes my M5 seem a lot less sporty. Not to take away from the M5. I absolutely LOVE my car. I just want to get myself something a bit more engaging that I can throw around corners easier and drive the heck out of. Really everything about it just feels a lot more fun to me. It sits lower, you sit lower in it, it corners better, etc. It is just more of a driver's car IMHO. I know some M5 owners may not agree but to each his own. Two diff cars each with their own advantages and uniquely enjoyable features. I just don't really need a sedan since I have a super crew truck and since my wife has the F12 it just is not ok for her to have the more fun car-lol! The comp. pkg. should be a really nice mix of everything. Very excited. Already have a sweet set of ADV7.0 Track Spec SL wheels sitting in my office waiting on her arrival and a full Vorsteiner Aero Kit (supposed to be the very first one with the exception of the one EAS got early to show) on order.

-Mike

p.s. A "check" magnet is right with the Porsche! I was building the new Turbo (non-"S") on line and I was mid $170s even with leaving out some options-yikes! I am hoping that when it does come out in December that I don't even tempt myself into driving one-could be extremely dangerous to my checkbook.

Last edited by ColdList; 07-28-2013 at 06:50 PM..
Appreciate 0