View Single Post
      08-02-2013, 09:56 AM   #95
Spinny02
Lieutenant Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: '14 M5 CP Dinan Stage 2

Garage List
Buy it and take it to RUF in Dallas. They should have their supercharger kit for the car ready by now. Great group of guys.

=)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
And the Carerra would be PERFECT for any sister or one of her friends..maybe my niece-lol!

I REALLY tried so hard to like the C2S and C4S. I flew back in to Atl on an 8:30 flight, stopped home for 30 minutes and went to 2 different Porsche dealers. I drove the crap out of both cars ALL DAY LONG. I just could NOT see what all the excitement was about. I loved the cars but I just had that feeling of the car "holding back". It gave me that "ugh" feeling. I had a SWEET deal worked out on a gorgeous silver/black C2S with the Aero Cup Kit and HRE P40's (dealer installed) and I just could not pull the trigger. They launched incredibly well but what got mine was when I was rolling 35 mph and stomped on the gas there was just NOTHING. My M cars would WALK all over them. I know, I know, the handling...blah blah blah. I think I am a bit like Dave (prob more than either of us car to admit) in that I love the raw power and being thrown into my seat. With the C4S and C2S it just is not there. I don't care what the numbers are 0-60, etc. If I don't FEEL that pull then it is not going to work. In the end one of the sales guys said "You're not a track guy. You are a Turbo guy. You want to blow past everyone". I said "Yep". He took my email address and said he'd let me know when the first Turbo hit. I jumped in my M5, stomped on the gas and got a huge smile on my face as the tires spun and I roared off down the road....

Hahahaha...Like I said, I guess I am one of those "freaks"!
Appreciate 0