View Single Post
      07-30-2014, 05:14 PM   #68
Vic55
Lieutenant General
Rep
Drives: 2023 BMW M8 Competition Coupe

Quote:
Originally Posted by 14M5 View Post
Hows the steering feel with the Dynamic Package?
Im about to get one. Im ordering one with the dynamic Package, Exclusive interior package, Carbon fiber PKG, B&O, Alcantara Headligner. Mine is a little under $150K. Im leasing the car and payment was better than i expected. Also looking at the Panamera Turbo but lease is crazy. Also not wild about the looks.

Im coming from a F10 M5 and a 991S. I can't drive one as my local dealer doesn't have one.
The dynamic package doesnt create any unique steering options that isnt already on the car. The RS7 has three steering settings: Dynamic, Auto, and Comfort. These options come with any RS7 and the Dynamic section is the same to me whether the car has springs or air suspension; its very tight and almost too numb. I run my car in Auto setup and its the best option of the three but the AWD understeer does create a less than perfect steering feel in any of the settings. That being said, I felt that in my back to back comparos of air and spring cars with Auto steering setup that the spring car had just a slight bit more understeer in higher speed turns and sharp corners.

Congrats on the car sounds incredible- I opted for the more simple standard interior and waiver of the B and O/Alcantara headliner. But I dont keep my cars all too long so it was more about the Dynamic Package and how it handled as the air car was too fluffy.
2020 Audi R8 V10 Performance Suzuka Gray
2012 Mercedes Benz C63 AMG Black Series Obsidian Black
Appreciate 0