View Single Post
      09-10-2012, 06:34 PM   #70
Northern X5M
Captain
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2014 Tanzanite Blue M5

Official F10 M5 INTERIOR Photo Thread

My M5 finally arrived and I got to pick it up on Saturday. It has been a few years since I've had a car as a DD, I was worried that I was going to miss the utility and driving position of the X5M that I traded in. After about 100km in the M5 and all I can think is WOW! What a beast! The DCT is amazing, I was on the fence whether to order the DCT or 6MT. Had there been an opportunity to test drive a 6MT I would probably had ordered one, but I am now perfectly happy with the DCT.

From the beginning I was determined to order the Cohiba interior, and I was upset when I learned that the leather coverage with individual interiors was limited compared to the standard color selection. Still does not make any sense. Anyways, I ordered the Cohiba with full leather, and the end result is amazing IMO. At the last minute I also change my mind and canceled the piano trim, I will be looking to do something in carbon fiber soon. Turns out capturing the true color of the Cohiba is pretty hard, I am no photo bug. I think it is pretty close, actual color is maybe a hair darker in person.

Appreciate 0