03-04-2017, 02:00 PM   #16
M.FriedmanFast
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by LI-M5 View Post
This shit is way above my pay grade.

i did'nt even go to college for faacck's sake! Some of those words the op used actually had me a dizzy , not gonna lie i only made it through the 1-2 paragraph lol..

OP i agree w you 100% it's Bs , w that said i've been paying the M tax since 2003 when i got my 1st e39 M5 @ 23yo , now some 16 years later and 7-8-9
M cars later i will also say that im guilty of feeding the ever so growing giant as well.

im a buiss owner have been for many many moons and typically when i want something i just go get it , over the years i've learned that you get what you pay for and suck's for us cause we have nice exp cars and we want the best stuff (myself atleast and a buncha other guys here) so when it's time for front lip of course i want the vorsteiner gts one that costs $1895 and the vorsteiner rear diff that costs $2595 lmaoo it's just the nature of the game we play..

i guess i have just come to terms w it cause it is what it is my friend, pls don't make fun of my grammer or english or spelling as i stated i didnt go to college lol

Neil

Neil
Neil,

Thanks for the thoughtful reply and I would never ridicule your grammar or the like. My response to the halfwit who equated watches to CF and otherwise dismissed the predicate of my post was in response to his tone and unprovoked insult. I do not want to be known as the grammar Nazi, but the arrogance and ignorance of the post question irked me a bit. And, some of the greatest minds in business never went to undergrad let alone B-school!

And yeah, unfortunately we have all become accustomed to overpaying for aftermarket components. Were the market larger, someone would value engineer the premier brands into obscurity, but alas it isn't.
2013 F10 M5 Singapore Grey | BPM Stage-II Tune | SSP Spec-R clutch-pack| RPI DPs | RPI GTM | RK Intake | Custom Aquamist WMI system | KW V3 coilovers | Dinan Sway Bars | RW Diffsuer | RW Front Spoiler | IND Trim | HRE s101s | Passport 9500ci | AWRON digital gauge cluster
AND: e92 M3, e70 x5, 997.1 GT3, F15 x5M, e34 M5, 80-series LC
Appreciate 0