View Single Post
      02-06-2024, 04:59 PM   #15
bigbody750
Registered
Rep
Drives: 2012 750Li

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackBear View Post
Has been running great after I replaced the high pressure fuel sensor with a new one.
Did you get ANY codes related to HPFP? I have a misfire cylinder 1 tagging along with camshaft position sensor (no signal) both are intermittent and permanent (they keep swapping back and forth). This all started when my pcv broke on the way home. Replaced BOTH cuz the other one was on its way out too. It was all 4 misfires on that bank(1), after clearing codes, replacing pcv hoses and plugs annd messing with modules, it became just those 2 codes. Already checked packs, not the packs. I’ve inspected (almost) all vacuum lines visually. Disconnected from pump and put air thru lines, they held pressure. Even plugged (hoses, pump) still ran rough. I took it for a test drive and it builds 0 boost. I can put it to the floor and it doesn’t really move at all. I’m not in limp mode anymore but I still have the drivetrain malfunction. Just narrowing things down. Only other concerning code I get is ZGM, said it’s full lol. Just tryna figure out wtf is going on.
Appreciate 0