View Single Post
      08-15-2012, 08:42 AM   #3
zzzmmm
SICK
Rep
Drives: MCB F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by BarryB View Post
Cmhsam and I are planning a road trip to Stuttgart and then Nurburgring on Sunday 9/2. THe Ring only opens to the public at 3pm on the 2nd so we thought we would drive to Stuttgart, go to the MB or P museum then drive to the Ring to get there around 3pm. The goal is to put miles on our cars and this is about 6 hrs of driving. We have an awsome place to stay outside the ring for any one who is interested. THe owner is a Porsche racer with lots of stories apparantly. He can arrange hot laps or M3 rental. prices seem good. Not sure about taking my car there on the 2nd day of ownership. Room rates are cheap but look very nice. Something like 45 Eruo single and 75 double including breakfast these are non-tourist pricing. Take a look www.Ringvilla.de. There are many other options too. This was recommended to me. Reviews look good on Booking.com and Tripadvisor.
Cmhsam will be going back to Munich to drop his car off at 4pm the following day. I plan on a bit more driving then heading back to Munich to be there for the 10am tour on the 4th.
Who's in?
Wife and I are heading to Stuttgart P museum for dinner/tour on 9/1 after pickup.
Appreciate 0