sharifm3
Second Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: m3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Patsc23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AGS View Post
1. I did, but it was out of the ED pool. I think you should be able to get something off ED MSRP because there are a lot of M5s out there in dealer inventory. For example, there are 686 M5s affected by the oil pump recall and about a third of those are in dealer inventory.

2. I didn't finance, but I'm sure I saw someone post there are places that will finance an ED car.

3. If I were you I would drive the car to the drop-off point yourself (this is what I did). It's at the Munich airport - only a half hour drive (25 miles). Just make sure you get a delivery time at least 2 hours before the drop-off location closes. Alternatively you can pay 60 Euro to have someone from the logistics company come to the Welt and drive it to the airport location for you, or pay 75 Euro and the logistics company will send a flat bed to haul it to the airport location. However you decide to go, it'll go through the LOGINOUT location at the airport and be trucked up to Bremerhaven.

4. Yes, your dealer will inform BMW you want PCD. They will tell you this will add about 2 weeks to your delivery timeline. I've never done PCD so I do not know how far in advance of your PCD appointment it will be scheduled.
Thx AGS - where in NJ are you? And what dealer did you go through? Glad to hear below MSRP is possible - im not looking for much, I just dont want to pay full list.
You can try Aimon at park ave bmw in nj. I know he can make it happen, he's particularly specialized in individual orders. You can tell him Sharif referred you, nothing to gain just pleased by his work.
Appreciate 0