View Single Post
      02-08-2011, 08:52 AM   #27
IbanezGod
997TT, X5M
Rep
Drives: 997TT, X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Augenbrauezug View Post
I torrented Rosetta stone, got every language!

Oh, maybe if I'd read the whole thread I wouldn't come across as an idiot.

If you downloaded uTorrent then your nearly there. Go to a website like www.thepiratebay.org

Search under applications, it will give you a list of downloads, you can then sort the list based on the number of seeds. Seeds are the people who have uTorrent running and are 'seeding' (uploading) the content. To do this you'll want to look towards the top right of the list of downloads and click the button that says seeds, it should put the highest number first. You'll want to pick a download that's applicable to you with the highest number of seeds. If you pick a download with few seeders it will take eons to complete. once you find one that suits your needs click the file and read a few reviews (they will be at the bottom) to be sure no one is complaining about virus. If it all looks good click the green text that says download torrent, your normal browsers download bar will come up and complete rather quickly. Then Another window will pop up from uTorrent, click ok at the bottom and your download will begin.

Good luck.

God damn I'm dumb, just saw you found a download. That one looks alright with 200+ seeds, but there are more leechers meaning more people downloading the file.

All you've got to do now is follow what I've bolded above.

Thanks! Your directions should be a big help. I'm using a MAC so hopefully the torrents work on MAC, I should also be less worried about viruses.

I'll have to give it a shot when I get home tonight.