Rep
Drives: 2015 LBB F85 X5M

Garage List
2015 BMW X5M  [0.00]
2010 BMW M3  [0.00]
2013 BMW M5  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
Dude I'm down. I appreciate you going the extra length. Now it makes me pissed off that when me and greentrbo tried to pick up the slack, we were told by a well known wheel company it can't be done unless it is a full size wheel. Everyone should jump on this. Now a question. For those of us who have spacers will the spare work with it ? Good job bto
i was under the same impression that it won't work however we managed to find it at last.

noted your name and will let you know about the pricing asap.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used2be View Post
Thanks for your perseverance on the spare issue. I assume the outside diameter of the tire is the same as stock, how much vertical height difference is there when the spare is laid flat in the trunk compared to the stock 265/40-19 front tire? Or, if you don't have that sized tire to compare, what is the vertical height of your spare when laid flat? Is the tire the highest point or is the rim when laid flat? I have installed studs in the hubs so don't need the longer bolts for rear mounting. How thick is the rear spacer needed? I'll appreciate your answer so I can see how much space I'm saving with your spare. Thanks.
have you checked the photos i added on the first page...?
Appreciate 0