Rep
Drives: 2014 BMW M5 F10 CP

Garage List
2014 BMW F10 M5  [10.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 13M5F10
Quote:
Originally Posted by panhe
I disconnected the Jb4 and the car runs much better,no power loss,smoother,less fuel consumption ,my local
shop is trying to work it out with ESS because I understand they listed all my mods including my JB4 + BCM to ESS for me and my friend here DrM5 which had the same issues and fault codes as me.ESS should have offered the backend flash only instead of the full ECU flash knowing about the use of JB4.Local tuner says much more power to be made with the jb4 and the backend flash so I want to switch to that
Like others have mentioned, if ESS can get you a backend flash, I'd say stick with the JB4 setup and I only say that because of the added benefits it has as well as the long term opportunities if you decide to push the limits.

If you want to get rid of it, depending on your location, there are several options as others have stated. DME Tuning, Mission Performance, BPM, and HCP
Yes I agree.. Go with a tuner near you with a good rep. Im sure there are some great options for you in SoCal.