View Single Post
      10-27-2017, 10:39 PM   #10
GratefulM5
Living the Dream
Rep
Drives: '19 M850i Convertible, '19 X5

I also have a 2014 and have experienced the exact same issue just recently in the past few months. I can confidently say it happens inconsistently and seems to go away by restarting the car (after a slight delay though - I tried turning it off and on again quickly while stopped at a red light and the issue persisted). It's also not related to cold start as the issue persists regardless of driving time.

It's most noticeable for me when I'm coasting/decelerating and manually downshift. The car does not respond to the input (paddle or shifter)and does not atuoblip the throttle. It only automatically downshifts (lethargically) once the rpm's have dropped down low enough ~1k). I have had my system reflashed /reset by dealer but not recently (couple years ago).

I have an appt next Friday and will discuss this with my SA and see where that takes me. Please update and reply to this thread if y'all hear anything new or find out any causes/solutions. Hope this helps lol!

Hell is where the police are German, the chefs are British, the mechanics are French, the lovers are Swiss, and it is all organized by the Italians.
Appreciate 0