View Single Post
      02-25-2014, 11:40 PM   #1
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Just picked up my 2014 M5 from JMK BMW in NJ $13k off MSRP!

Hi everyone,
I'll post my impressions of the car later but I am very impressed. Can't wait till after break in.

Anyway, just wanted to share my experience with Lucas S of JMK BMW. Lucas is by far not your typical over the top with pressure car salesman. I have a great amount of respect for him that he came to me with the best number he could do on the car and my trade in. Two other dealerships tried to play around with me by either giving me more off MSRP and far less on my trade, or vice versa. This was after a lot of headache with them and also the "you have to take it now" mentality.

Picked up a 2014 M5 with an MSRP of $115,425 and paid $13k less.

No BS, no drama, etc. Lucas has been a pleasure to work with on other deals and if you are in the area looking for an M5 or M6 they have a nice selection they want to move. ~$13k off M5s and ~$14k off M6s.

Even on my mother and sister's car he gave leases FAR better than other dealerships...and we didn't have to negotiate. No pressure at all. He's been so cool to me dealing with me going back and forth between different cars. Never one getting frustrated or thinking I'm BSing.

I also recently did some damage to my credit by opening some interest free loans and I just missed the cutoff for Tier 1 credit. Lucas gave BMW a call and got me bumped up.

I normally don't write out reviews especially lengthy ones but when you have had such a good experience and hear of people getting preyed on (even witnessing it yourself!), it would be doing the community an injustice not to share my experience.

Any one in the tri-state or wherever, give him a shout and tell him Nik sent you. He's an M certified enthusiast up to date on everything. I was originally planning on ordering an M4 and he was going above and beyond to find out frozen color availability, etc.

Anyway, time to start finding some mods for the new beast.

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0