View Single Post
      02-28-2014, 05:46 PM   #11
NikB316
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2014 M5 Competition, F83 M4

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMWonlyZone
I visited JMK to have a look at these deals. They were good, but they wanted a lot of out of pocket money (a big no no as we know), and they had a bunch of nonsense fees on the contract, etc. Still a great deal, even if not the best out there right now. And, it could be the perfect deal if they had the color and equip you wanted.

Every dealer in the northeast seems to have a bunch of M5/6 inventory. I think its a combination of 3-4 years into production, and a hellish winter. They are all discounting these cars hard right now.

PS. My Car completed production today and will be on its way to "beemerhaven" this weekend. Approx how long to get it to port of Bayonne Nj (aka NYC)? I am getting pretty freakin anxious.
I didn't put a penny down. Literally just paid my first month payment. They were fine with rolling the ~$5k and other fees into the lease. I haven't encountered a dealership that was ever opposed to rolling in the "suggested" down payment? It shouldn't matter to them. Doesn't change anything on their end. Maybe the sales rep was lousy? Sucks that two people can go in there and leave with different results. The fees I paid were standard, exact same as other dealerships.

Seems like all the big dealers can play ball with these deals. I just personally had a great experience with Lucas S.

The car had everything I wanted although I would have ordered Frozen Black if I could. I was more on an M4 budget so this was enough of a jump for me. Didn't really want to pay anymore and I also had to trade in my M3 before my 50k warranty ran out.

You must be pumped for the car! I'm amazed with how it moves for such a pig

2014 M5 Competition Alpine/Sakhir
BMS Tune. Undercover Performance Custom Downpipes & Connector. H&R 10mm Spacers. BMW CF Rear Spoiler. IND Cosmetics. ALP & BEL Radar & Laser.
2011 Space Grey E92 M3 AA Gen 2 Lvl 3 586whp 398wtq SAE (sold)
Appreciate 0