View Single Post
      05-01-2022, 06:09 PM   #140
BoostedAvus
Private
Rep
Drives: 2003.5 M3, 2016 M5 comp

Quote:
Originally Posted by chadillac2000 View Post
I absolutely love it. The sound is incredible, and even though there is a ton more power on tap, I don't feel like I'm running on that fine line of having my OEM clutches slip. Stage 1 is already a significant increase over stock, and I'm sure the downpipes and intake alone add a bit more power on their own.

And yes, there is a separate box you can check for whether or not you're running OEM or catless downpipes. So you can run stage 1 and catless downpipes with no check engine light. Theoretically you can run their stage 0 tune which is like stock, and still run catless downpipes with no check engine light as long as you have the box checked before flashing.

I HIGHLY recommend. Turned mine into a completely different animal.

I haven't either, but I'm very curious. I'm sure it would be night and day in a ton of ways compared to the M5. I typically regret selling a car shortly after, so I'll probably just hold onto it and start saving for something else independently.
Really appreciate the reply. Been following the thread for a while and finally got an M5 a month ago. There isn’t really much info out there for stage 1 with catless. Makes it seem like you have to do stage 2. Look forward to your next update
Appreciate 0