gmd2003
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 2014 CP M6 and 2006 VT 525 Z4M

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss330
Quote:
Originally Posted by gmd2003 View Post
We are talking about different GT board videos .I agree the one you posted is of an S . My point is the Turbo S and the 458 should both still be faster than the Manhart M6 based on power to weight and documented best trap speeds . It is obvious we will never agree , I believe accumulated hard data , and you like Russian drag videos , to each his own .
These are the videos I have posted all along, and I don't know of any other MHR M6 videos of similar races. Please provide the videos you are referring to!

I understand that your point now is that both the Turbo S and the 458 should be faster than the MHR M6, right?

That only leads to one conclusion: Either the MHR M6 has more power than you thought, or that both the 458 and Turbo S is sandbagging in ALL of the races.

I ALSO believe in accumulated data, like all of the GT Board videos and US based magazine C&D comparison test.

If you rather choose to believe in times posted on dragtimes.com, set on different tracks with different temperature, altitude, humidity etc. Please be my guest I prefer comparisons under similar circumstances, face to face. Or like the C&D comparison test, times verified by a independent magazine and set under similar circumstances!
Here is a R/T comparo with the. 458 since you like car mags . It traps over well 130mph . Of course I believe the Manhart M6 is fast , I just don't believe it beats everything on the planet .

Appreciate 0