View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 10:46 AM   #1
krispykreme
First Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: e90 328i

Update on my M5 case with BMW

As some of you may have seen my previous post on my re-delivery issues with my M5. I would like to give an update a month later.

1. My M5 had a little chip and ripple on the rear bumper insert during ED.

2. My M5 was subsequently damaged in VDC. Per BMW manifest the rear bumper were peeled off and detached from the car.

3. My car was held for over two weeks at VDC with BMW telling me a different story every other day. BMW was not willing to tell me my car was wrecked at their possession. Only after repeated calls and escalation before I was able to obtain a manifest.

4. I took re-delivery of my car on 11/12. The car still had original damage on the rear bumper insert.

5. As of today 12/5, despite BMW NA repeated promise to get my car fixed in timely manner. I still don't have a date on when my car will be fixed.

This is my 3rd M5. I am to a point that I don't want to deal with my damaged car anymore. This is going to be my last BMW.

I am jumping the ship to Audi and hope it will turn out better. Despite I don't like how A7 body looks, I am going to place a deposit on 2014 RS7.

I gave every oppourtunity for BMW to be honest with me and take care of my problem. But all I got is constant lies. I am through in dealing with BMW.