10-09-2012, 02:29 PM   #12
CarolinaM5
Private First Class
Rep
Drives: 2013 F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mokum View Post
Hi everyone,

I am new to this board. I picked up my car on September 1 from my dealer, drove it for 2000 miles until I got the call from BMWNA related to the oil pump issue. The dealer gave me a new 550i out of their inventory to drive. I kept my car at home because I didn't want it to sit at the dealer for an unknown lenght of time.

Last Friday morning I got the call from the dealer that "my" oil pump had arrived. They send out a flatbed truck to pick it up and at 3 pm they called me it was ready for pickup. First class treatment by these guys.

Car is Imperial Blue with full leather black interior and piano black trim. I have the 2 packages and 20" wheels. Transmissin is 6MT. Don't have many pictures but I snapped one after it was loaded on the flatbed on Friday.

Hey man, congrats on getting it back, but I would have your dealer check out the suspension, it looks like the tow truck company tied down to some of your suspension components to secure your car, these pieces can bend (its happened to me before)
2013 BMW M5, Retired, AW/SO
2012 VW Golf R daily driven Stage II+ APR tune, 370HP
Appreciate 0