CTinline-six
Hoonigan
United_States
Rep
Drives: '09 328i, '98 Wrangler

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMidnightNarwhal View Post
I don't understand, They are clearly doing illegal things, call the police and let them handle it?

And you can punish kids others way as well. Feel like the teacher is lacking here. Like the teacher doesn't have to allow this. She can call the police every time it happens and wait. Management will catch on.
I can tell you from experience that teacher will be considered "not a team player" and something will happen where they suddenly don't work there anymore. Administration and board of eds don't want the negative attention especially on social media. Not to get political, but many of the school shooters have a long list of red flags that were always ignored by the school districts because of "special needs" immunities. Kids who are truly special needs deserve to get the help they need, but the system that decides how these kids are labeled, and what qualifications need to be met for them to get this treatment is severely flawed.

-Dr. Ian Malcolm, Jurassic Park
Appreciate 0