View Single Post
      02-14-2013, 08:50 PM   #11
primetime1
Private
Rep
Drives: BMW 550i F10

After spending the last two days doing nothing other than visiting dealers our options are:

Porsche Cayenne Turbo or GTS - Going to test drive them tomorrow will update after..

Mercedes E63 - Hate the current e63 hoping the 2014 is much nicer, the current mercedes models have nothing on our BMW's its amazing how much better the BMW is to the Mercedes, simple things like the door locks in the mercedes seem so cheap, the interior is not very inviting and not alot of great options)

BMW M5 - Really love this car but honestly just comparing it to my 550 is just not much difference, the 550 drives and handles amazing so not sure is going to be worth it. Also the problem is that we will be doing European delivery and with so many M5's in stock in the states I feel like I wont be getting a good deal if I buy it with european delivery.

Audi S7 - Have not seen it yet but I do not like the back, it looks like the car is constipated

Why are there so little options!!!! I am willing to go up to $125k and I cant find anything i like other than the BMW... I hate this
Appreciate 0