View Single Post
      04-28-2014, 02:26 PM   #97
2ndlife
Enlisted Member
Rep
Drives: F10 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOLFFRR View Post
I see you are new to this forum, welcome you have stumbled upon a great community. Do a search on the forum and you will find that I am not a just advertiser for David. I have been supplying this forum with info for years and have helped hundreds of forum members. Maybe we were unable to help "you" out, thats fine I understand, enjoy your car.

Contacting me helps customers like yourself who are looking for "instant response". I can't guarantee that I can always answer your questions but most of the time I can and If I can't I will get the answer for you.

If you feel the need to continue this for whatever reason you can pm me anytime. Enjoy your week

thank you for your input, just remember there is always two sides to every story and I will just leave it at that. Can't please everyone and thats ok I understand and wish them the best.

If any of you guys feel the need to speak your mind more about this situation you can feel free to pm me anytime.

lets stay on topic, Sorry OP for this right turn.

Even though I have only registered in this forum within this year, it does not mean I am new to this forum. I suspect there are many people like myself, who reads the posts in this forum but never felt the need to register. This is something you need to recognize and by saying what you said you are offending many people who are in the same boat. We are maybe new officially to this forum but have been browsing this forum for years.

I did not expect instant answers. I gave ample time for replies. I got a reply three days the first message which I felt was fine. I replied immediately and waited one week. If I didn't follow that up with another email, he probably wouldn't have replied at all. Then after the following email exchange he never replied. That was exactly what happened.
I understand the potential large amounts of emails he has to process therefore I gave him ample time. But to me and the other gentleman,rjdoc74, who received the same treatment, it was simple unacceptable.

There's no two sides of the story. It was simply what really happened.
As PhilT3 explained it best, "A 'black hole' of NO response for more than 24 hours is unacceptable in my book." And in my case, I actually gave 6 days extra.
I suggest that PhilT3's suggestion be thoroughly studied and executed.
Appreciate 0