Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeRRoRiFiC35 View Post
You do realize that ppl may not like the way something tastes and that is why they are picky. To say they should be forced to eat something they don't like because they don't live up to your social norms (as they are wrong) is just insane.
Exactly. My buddy, who is a butcher, does not eat chicken. He'll eat massive steaks, big turkey legs, but just never liked the taste of chicken. Simple as that.

There was a guy I knew growing up who would not eat anything except peanut butter sandwiches. We went on our 8th grade trip to DC and at every restaurant, he would have them make a special sandwich. That shit I would blame mostly on parenting.

For myself, I need to have reasonably clean meat. If I'm eating a chicken taco and I hit a piece of bone it is meal over for me. Just makes me ill. Same thing with cartilage. That being said, if I see a non-curly hair on my plate, I'll just remove it and it's game-on for the rest of that delicious meal. People will run their hands through someones hair for hours but the second it is detached from the human body, people are revolted by it. I love food and will eat just about anything but will admit to having higher standards when it comes to the cleanliness of meats. It can make traveling abroad a little rough, but I know what to order to avoid those situations.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0