Longboarder
Major General
Rep
Drives: 2016 BMW i8

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franz@Simonmotorsport View Post
Hey, long time

Since we are not a Forum Sponsor i am not sure how much information i am allowed to give.

To cut things short, we do NOT use a Pressfile. The press file is based on an elder software stand and creates problems like Drivetrain error etc (well known here on the forums and several threads for that) especially on newer cars or with cars that had a Software update. To be precise anything after 08/2013. Some people who used to offer the Pressfile do not offer them anymore due to these problems. At the end it is a pressfile that was never intended to be daily used.. Apart from that its not that good

We are using a different software, then we add our own piggyback as in the Software we have limitations with boost. Our Piggyback is adjustable with Software, but unlike other adjustable on the Unit itself with a so called Jumper. Our Piggybacks also look quiet different, its a small black box with a metal housing.

What we are using for maximum Power is the following

- OBD Flash
- Piggyback
- DCT Flash via OBD to remove torque limitations
- Our Custom Catless Downipes
- Full iPE Exhaust

Hope that helps and i hope i did not violate any forum rules

That's a nice car and thanks for making the vid but 800 HP, c'mon man with those mods, not even close to 800.
a couple others
IG: longboarder949; YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCT1...eoFBszPIK0gf9w
Appreciate 0