10-23-2012, 03:21 PM   #11
chillin4now
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: F15 X5M, 458 Spider

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradone1 View Post
what boat does your sales person say you are on in the computer when he looks at your VIN? this is the BEST place to get your boat name. I thought i was on a certain boat until i got the right one...

Also can you track on BMWUSA.COM? if so what does it say (even though this is delayed, this is the only place i was able to tell my car was at the VPC)?

THis all being before i started to get pissy and got them to answer questions about this oil pump fix, then i was also once again confirmed that i was still at the VPC.

your salesman really can tell where its at the best..... unless ED people dont have a sales person?? This is something i am not familiar with.
No, I know where the car is; BMW ED Customer service doesnt. They are evidently 3 days behind... and counting, with their system. My CA is looking at the same thing as them, he was just smart enough to tell me I have more update information. Just dont know if they are dragging their feet to buy time to get the fix done with minimal documentable "down" time to me.