View Single Post
      11-05-2013, 07:03 AM   #20
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by mstmng View Post
as long as i am living in london, i am not going to order frozen paint, even though i LOVE it and have no concerns about maintenance, people just cannot park in here and when i see bumper to bumper parked car next to mine, my heart stops i go and check, if there is a scratch or smth...
i guess its my "mental problems"

anyways, long story short i am in process of wrapping my silverstone II car into frozen matt with a friend of mine in his garage, will make a post once its done

dont listen to people who say its shit and looks cheap etc
you just need to do it properly, stuck material under seals, remover as many parts as possible and properly clean every single panel you wrapping

once my car is done, no one will be able to see it is wrapped from outside, obviously u can see it, once you open the door, but you can wrap it there as well, just need more time and more material, i just dont need it, as i am not changing colour, just frosting it

here is a sneak pic!
Wow - looks awesome! This is exactly what I had in mind. Of course, I do not have the skills or patience to do it so I will need to find a really top shop in the NYC area.
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0