View Single Post
      11-13-2014, 07:01 AM   #17
drbru
Lieutenant
Rep
Drives: f10 m5

Quote:
Originally Posted by MineF10 View Post
Well, I have read couple of the responses, and what I can tell you is that haven't checked your car very good... What I mean is that if your car has original paint, you should find this little bump at the rear of the car ( bumper cover ) . Yes you should all have it. If not then it probably means that the bumper cover was in fact sprayed.
That little bump annoyed me at first and then I went to the dealer and looked at another new car, and there she was little zit at the back.

I have no idea if this is a defect from that particular mold, or .... the design team left it there for some unknown purpose , in any case I do not have time to take the picture of mine, but it is EXACTLY the same as yours. It is roughly in the center lower portion of the bumper, right ?
Yes but my point is that it has never been there until now...It literally appeared overnight...

Not sure I completely understand your point, but no m5 should have this....and to re-iterate my point, it was not there before

If you have it as well (Id be interested to see a pic) they maybe you are somehow suffering with the same problem as I....

Either an impact or caused by a poor paintjob when it was re-sprayed
Appreciate 0