View Single Post
      05-16-2013, 08:49 AM   #10
DrewM5
Captain
Rep
Drives: SG E60 M5

You are 100% right to be pissed. And don't let anyone tell you it is only 15 miles and not a big deal. If your frined slept with your wife but only did it twice, would that lessen the offense?

All that said, sometimes it pays to take a step back to make sure whatever action you take in response doesn't add more aggravation than the satisfaction it creates. I would go in there and demand a full refund for the work. I would certainly not threaten to use social media (as that may arguably be blackmail given the local law), but it doesn't hurt to inform them that you are active on this board and others and that the folks here are interested in the outcome. Beyond that, I would try to let it go since the person you are most likely to aggravate by continuing is yourself.

BTW, I always leave a post it with my mileage on the dash behind the steering wheel. I don't go so far as to leave a message prohibiting them from driving it and taping it to the roundel. I want them to know I am crazy about these things but not go so far as to offend the honest techs (and there are many) but asssuming they would joy ride my car.
2014 M5 Competition|Space Grey|Black Merino Full Leather|Anthracite Trim|Executive package|LED Lighting Package|Drivers's Assit Package|B&O Sound System|Bel STiR Plus 9500ci|IND Side Markers and Side Vents|Exhaustmeister|HRE P101 Satin Charcoal/Michelin PSS (Summer)|601/Pirelli Sottozero Serie II (Winter)|Coded by V12
Appreciate 0