Bimmer6
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 458SPY, GT3RS on the way

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wrotwro7 View Post
Update: Still getting the runaround.

Timeline so far:
10/31- initial call received. Should hear back in 3-5 business days.

11/7-called them back and received a voicemail. Response: Another 3-5 days promised.

11/13 - see 11/7. Exactly the same
11/21 - called and left a rather direct message. Needless to say I don't look forward to the poor sap who has to deal with me on the next call.

With this level of service failure, how can they expect to keep their customers? A brand can only take you so far. When your products and customer service fail at the level I have experienced with this vehicle do you honestly now want me to fill out the survey I just received? Here's a hint: you are not going to like my unedited responses. Although I don't know what good it will do to tell you in yet another format of your failures when you don't seem to give a damn and treat long term customers in this manner.

End rant.
My personal suggestion send a letter to BMW HQ, and state the facts only. If you send a rant it will fall in deaf ears in most large corporations. My compensation was all closed when I took delivery of my car in the states. My experience was nothing less than fantastic. Sorry to hear, but you need to talk to a person that can make decisions vs. beat up on a frontline employee that has no decision making power. Good luck.
Appreciate 0