10-15-2012, 07:35 AM   #4
jmh
Internet Crash Test Dummy
United_States
Rep
Drives: F97 X3MC / F80 M3 / F90 M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by efm9821 View Post
Took delivery Monday, October 1st at The Welt of our Azurite Black, Black Leather, Aluminum Trim F10 M5. Wow! I really cant add anything else to what other owners have said already other than you simply have to experience the car for yourself to truly understand what an amazing machine BMW has created! I've owned a E46 328, a E39 540, an E60 M5 and I track an E46 M3 ... none of these match up to the dual personality of the F10 M5!
Attached a couple of pics, when the sun is out, Azurite Black really pops! The first pic is the obligatory picture ... the second picture is on the Alpenstresse ... I though the Tail of The Dragon was an amazing road ... that was tame compared to several sections of the Bavarian Alpine Road!
Congrats ! Great car !
Hope you had a great time during your ED

- Jan
15 F10 M5 Individual / Brilliant White / Extended/Full Cohiba Brown (Exec/Driver/B&O/20") / A few Euro add-ons / Stealth K40 / Upgraded B&O / ///M Performance Carbon Interior Trim / IND / Akrapovic Evolution Exhaust / HRE S107
Appreciate 0