Thread: Road trip
View Single Post
      10-27-2013, 07:07 PM   #1
greentrbo95gst
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 21 M5 Comp

Road trip

We took a little road trip and decided to drive the F10. We started in Huntington Beach, CA and headed towards Route 66 around Riverside.
From there we stayed on Route 66 and drove towards Mojave desert, Joshua tree and ended our trip in Oatman, Arizona.
Once again I am convinced that this is the best all around car right now.
It was luxurious for most part and when I needed it to be crazy it turned into a beast within a second. We were cut off pretty bad by a modded new Subaru STI and apparently he did not know the capability of the M. I proceeded to murder him and he wouldn't give up after I crushed him more than 10 times.
Other than that it was pretty civilized. That is not counting several 160mph pulls on completely empty Route 66 in the middle of the desert. Overall, the car got about 21 mpg, gas tank cover popped open on the rough piece of Route 66, I got a cruise control warning and it disconnected by itself, and paid $5.35 per gallon in a really boring town of Needles, CA. After 8k miles the oil is still full, it chirps tires at 60mph and I am completely in love with it. What a great road trip car. Enjoy the pics
Attached Images