View Single Post
      04-04-2011, 11:29 AM   #51
Mako
(Sold) '00 M Roadster '06 M Coupe '16 M3 '20 X3MC
Rep
Drives: '23 M3 comp

You know those wheels won't be standard, I bet 19" standard color wheels will be standard and 20" black will be optional. I doubt we will see a carbon fiber roof, thats reserved for the M3 Coupe, sedans will always have moon roofs and 90% of people buying the M5 will want one.

So fuel effeciency is 25% better, wonder if that means the car weighs the same or less? or if that just means the twin turbo V8 and stop/start are saving the MPG. old M5 = 12/18, new M5 = 15/22? Not earth shattering, but if it can hit 0-60 in 4.0 thats pretty good for a big heavy car. CTS-V fanboys will say it fails compared to the CTS though (although real world MPG numbers on the CTS-V are nothing like their EPA ratings show, LOL)

Can't wait to see interior pics. My next car decision will be a tough one, I would love to get a sedan that hits 0-60 in 4.0, and gets over 20 mpg combined, not sure if the M5 can acheive both, Looks like the E63 might when it gets its new turbo engine. Or I might just keep in the 3 series/C Class size if either one has the sedan still for the next generation (BMW so far looks like a no).
Appreciate 0