10-03-2016, 06:31 PM   #40
m5 guy
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2020 M5 Comp

Mod update:

Eisenmann Race Black Series with 102mm tips

My sedan toy before this F10 was an E60 with a Tubi rumore. As such the lack of sound was extremely apparent. Felt like I was driving a bank vault. The fake sound action from the speaker engine didn't help things either. Just sounded off. So the race was the solution. Paired with the intakes, the beast is found. The driving experience fun factor has gone up considerably. Everyone here should do a tube based intake, an exhaust, and disable asd. It completely solved my sound issue.

This is my 3rd Eisenmann and wanted to step up to the race sound level fro this car. I figured the extra insulation warranted the sound increase. I'm definitely glad I did as it sounds perfect now to me. I had an Eisenmann sport on my old E46 M3 and on my old E70 X5M. I just really like the Eisenmann sound. Can't explain why, it just is what it is.

Received the noise boxes on Friday and my friend installed them on Saturday.

Great packaging as always:

Awesomeness. Went black series to hide the mufflers and gloss black on the tips to stay oem plus competition like.

Point of no return:

One of these is not like the other:

Canons getting put in:

Dark pic is dark:

Tips:

That's all for now. Next up will be the KW's. If more X5M parts sell I should be able to get the Dinan sway bars and balls done too. Then the boat problem will be solved.
2001 E46 M3 Oxford Green Metallic II-Cinnamon SOLD
Appreciate 1
Jairomvp120.00