View Single Post
      11-13-2013, 09:06 AM   #56
RPiM5
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black M5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dionysus View Post
I'm assuming the 0.1% of the time is when your 'cloaking device' has been faulty a passers by are running for cover from the impending thunderstorm
Dude, I'll tell you a funny story. Now I don't always drive like this, but some people need to be taught a lesson, here it is.

The other weekend when I was on my way up to Pennsylvania to visit my sister, I was driving at around 8pm on the dark highway with only 2 lanes through a construction zone. The speed limit was 55mph so I slowed down to 54mph and obeyed the law. I was in the left lane when I did this and I constantly kept having to move over to the right because people did not want to obey the construction speed limit and I had a lot of people tailgating me, wanting me to move out of the way or go faster. Most people I just let them go and pass by, hoping they'd get a ticket. Keep in mind I'm running full radar detection and laser jamming, and the people who are passing me have no protection, so I'm not worried about getting a ticket myself, 99% of the time I obey the speed limit. But then comes along this one douchebag, who is in a civic with a fart can exhaust or something and gets on my ass, starts honking and flashing his lights. I naturally move over to the right lane again (by the way I can't stay in the right lane 100% either as there are cars moving at less than 55mph so I have to get in the left lane to circumnavigate them time to time), and then proceeded to hit the ///M button. Well you can guess what happened next. As soon as the annoying civic is about to pass me on the left, I gun it, and a huge explosion of Twin Turbo V8 glory happens behind me. I take it up to triple digits then slow down again and wait for him to catch up, then I do it again and get in front him on purpose and slow down. Yes at this point, I'm being what some may call an A-Hole, but this guy deserved it. I eventually end my flashing of my headlights, honking of my horn and exploding of my straightpipes and let him go. As he passes me for the final time, the passenger in the civic rolls down the window and gives me a huge thumbs down. I'm thinking to myself "///Mission Accomplished!" And laughing out loud to myself behind my 15% tinted windows. Some people just need to be punished with the ridiculously loud sound of a straightpiped S63tu for their stupidity. I hope that he learned to never annoy a family sedan again, but probably not. Lol!

On the upside, it felt SOOOOO good to stretch my M5's legs again. Listening to the reverberation of the straight sound of the engine against the highway dividers gave me warm and fuzzies.

Last edited by RPiM5; 11-13-2013 at 09:33 AM..
Appreciate 0