View Single Post
      03-10-2013, 07:39 PM   #13
ColdList
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: McLaren 675LT / C7 Z07

Quote:
Originally Posted by boots View Post
I'm so happy tonight as I took out my first Z06. Not once, but twice. He got the jump on me as he gave the starting notice, but immediatly afterwards, the beast roared and tore him a new a-hole. It wasn't even close. He gave me thumbs up and that was it sunk in just how fast this car really is. One of my friends had a z06 that I drove a couple of times, and his was extremely fast, but this one...this one...
Yeah, I obliterated one from about a 20 mph roll. He was in front of me at a light and started slowly then stomped on it. I literally moved over to the right lane and walked right by him. This was with only my tune. Now with the downpipes and exhaust it would likely be pretty funny. Always nice to leave a Vette. It was a C06 as well I believe. Guy looked shocked.

Had a Carerra 4S blow by me on the highway and then I caught him and stuck right to his tail. After a few miles he moves over and waives me up to to say "that's all I've got..you're faster!" These cars are really powerful. Mine with the tune, DP and exhaust is actually pretty hard to launch. My 21" HRE should arrive this week. Putting 305 SS on the rear so hopefully I get more grip. Right now D3 is best way to launch by easing into the throttle but if you floor it too early it just spins. I don't mind.

Last edited by ColdList; 03-10-2013 at 07:45 PM..
Appreciate 0