Jason
Administrator
United_States
Rep
Drives: F80 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by ferrari4evr1 View Post
Jason, thanks for the info but when he says this:

Can you provide any more specific time frame for the end of production of E92/E93 M3?

The E92 M3 coupe will cease production in the middle of 2013 (as a 2013 model year) and the E93 M3 convertible will stop production a few months after the coupe's end of production. [To repeat what Matt Russell has said in an earlier interview, there will be no successor M3/M4 until all E9x M3 models cease production, so expect the next M3/M4 to come as a 2014 model year].

Does this mean that the time frame to order an E92 M3 has increased? I was told by the my local dealership that May of this year is the last month you can put in an order for an E92 M3 before production ceases...
Your local dealer is simply wrong. See the announcement I posted at M3POST - http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=672080

This information comes from the BMW M Brand Manager for North America. He's going to provide the correct info over a local dealer (whose motivation will always be to get customers to order sooner than later).
Subscribe to Bimmerpost Youtube Channel
Appreciate 0