01-10-2016, 03:13 PM   #4
GladiatorOwner
Captain
Rep
Drives: 22 M4C

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bluehorseshoe View Post
Gentlemen:
Considering picking up a 2012 Range Rover Autobiography. Last year of the old body style. It is amazing how expensive these things are even after four years. Still trading for roughly 60 percent of original MSRP.
Anyone have an '11 or '12 full size? Have you enjoyed it? Any problems? I think this vehicle is a very nice compliment to any sports oriented car, particularly for those residing in cold climates.

I had a 2011 and sold it a couple of years ago, been missing it ever since. Right after I sold it I planned to buy a used 2012 around 2016/17 timeframe.
Enjoyed my '11 Supercharged (all black) for two years, never a single problem. Solid like a vault, ride smooth as velvet. Felt very comfortable carting toddlers around, no safety tests that I've seen but I have to believe that they are very safe. Dream to own an Autobiography with all that glorious leather. Been looking for a '12 for almost a year and think that I finally found the one. (Would love to share pictures but unable to post them anymore via app or website.)
Which dealer are you using? Been looking as well but not settled on a dealer near me or even you.
Appreciate 0