View Single Post
      09-01-2012, 08:55 AM   #47
jmoto
Rep
Drives: 2013 Singapore Grey M5

Official SINGAPORE GRAY / GREY F10 M5 Photos Thread

Love the car.

First, sitting in the driver's seat, you immediately recognize the quality of the fit and finish of the car. It truly is a far cry from other BMWs I've owned (including an e60 M5). The interior is a stunning color and is sure to go with nearly all exterior colors. If you have doubts, I would say fear not just as most other members with Sakhir have already stated. The iDrive is really quite snappy.

Driving the car has a very refined feeling. Setting the suspension, handling, and throttle to comfort is truly a pleasure for the commutes in heavy Chicago traffic. Changing all settings to sport plus transforms the car into something completely different. Truly a joy to drive when the road in front of you allows it. The seats are also a dream to sit in. Only complaints are the steering wheel paddle shifters and the sound. I think the paddle shifters should be on the steering column and taller. The sound is definitely muted but can sound pretty throaty at times. The power and torque are pretty much what I expected - not overwhelming but not underwhelming in any way.

From the pics, you can see how Singapore Grey changes with the light. I took one close up of the trim and leather which I feel are pretty accurate. There is a picture of some lights on the door that are just another touch that make the fit and finish what it is. The last pic captures why I love this car - a four-door beast that can gently accept small children when needed.
Attached Images

Appreciate 0