Go for it, such a badass car.
You speak the truth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biff Grissel View Post
congrats.
Thanks man.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Veritable View Post
Weird, this is a lot better thread than my own in the E9x M3 vs. section, where I was 1/3 crucified for thinking about a straight trade of my 12k km 2011 E90 M3 to a brand-new full-warranty 2011 CTS-V Wagon 6MT:

http://www.m3post.com/forums/showthread.php?t=686427
The M3 crowd holds the M3 nearer and dearer to the heart than most, which I can understand.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TK-421 View Post
It's because forums are flooded with fanboys who are butthurt and can't accept that the E92 is inferior to the CTS-V in just about every aspect.
I've driven both the old and "LCI" C63, the E90 and E92 M3, and now the CTS-V sedan. All were absolutely fantastic cars but I've said it once and I will say it again, out of the aforementioned cars, the CTS-V left the most memorable impression. It simply had gobs of torque/power across the board and the suspension/steering were outstanding, especially given the weight of the car. Braking was also impressive - the Brembos did their job.

The LCI C63 has the nicest interior of the three (although this is certainly subjective). The E9X M3 has an advantage with the DCT transmission and its "lighter" weight.

Aside from the interior, the only other thing that is not ideal regarding the CTS-V would be the automatic transmission (which was present in the car I drove). It was a bit awkward at times.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Bread View Post
E9x M3 compared to a CTS-V is much closer than F30 335i to CTS-V. But at least it's the coolest M3, the E90 compared to the coolest CTS-V, the wagon. I like smaller, lighter cars, but that wagon is seriously cool, I've been tempted by current deals on them.
There are smokin' deals on the CTS-V to be had right now. As someone else mentioned, when you get M5/E63 performance at 335i price - it's hard to pass up.
Gone: '18 W205 C43 Sedan
Gone: '13 W204 C63 Sedan
Appreciate 0