03-05-2012, 12:26 PM   #17
aajami
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Space Gray '09 E92 M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by David Godinho View Post
Regarding the Individual leather, I have a pending issue regarding that matter. Due to an error from my dealership they told me that if i wanted the leather upper dashboard and upper door sections I would have to order Individual leathr, which I said at the time makes no sense at all. Anyway they told me it had to be like that and now the car is here and I refused the car. They are currently working on a solution, which is to strip all of the car interior and install a new one, which I refused as I don't want my car interior to be completely disassembled and reassembled even before taking delivery. Most likely they will have to order a new car and try to sell this one... After a 3 month wait, I'll have to wait even more. Luckily I will get one of the July production!
So I take it you're not going to get an Individual interior this time around?

I find it extremely odd that you can't combine extended leather and Individual interior. Maybe BMW will change that in future production years.
Mods: M Performance exhaust | ZCP retrofit | Euro airbox | GTS DCT flash | JPN 240 ECU flash | Euro LCI taillights | CRT lip | OEM alarm retrofit | Space Gray bumper plugs | BMW Performance: Mk. II spoiler / Mk. II non-electronic steering wheel / mirror caps / front grilles / side gills / intake louvers / emblem
Appreciate 0