GhanemMBN
Private First Class
United Arab Emirates
Rep
Drives: MB SLS AMG & BMW X5M

Quote:
Originally Posted by ColdList View Post
Into oncoming traffic.

Honestly, this is one of those things that I would just follow the old Golden Rule about "if you can't say something nice..." but you did ask for feedback.

Seriously, there is not one inch of this car that has not been made to look utterly tacky. The carbon fiber grilles, hood, roof, trunk, mirrors and that hideous wrap. You can justify it by calling it a "race car" all you want but it will be the ugliest race car in history.

My opinion of course but I cannot truly believe that anyone spent good money on this. If IND puts their name on this one I'd be REALLY surprised.
Your opinion, respect

+ we dont really need IND to put their name or something, we're just ordering seats from them.

As i said, the whole car will be carbon fiber, its actually just a project car, the owner barely uses it, its just an M5. Our aim is 1000hp+ and 1/4 mile of under 10 seconds, if it wasnt achieved, the car will just be put in the hanger where all the owner's other old cars are.

The amount paid on the car up to date was just like 40-50,000.$
I dont really know what the M5 prices in the US are but here they're not really expensive, its around 160,000 $ / so in total this car cost 200k

Still there is more to come, we are still waiting for MANY parts, thank god we received the custom forged pistons, to increase boost. BTW, SR-Racing are the ONLY guys who have FULL ACCESS to the ECU, they got it directly from BMW.
You just need connections and a person born with blue blood then all ur dreams will come true thanx for ur opinion btw