View Single Post
      04-29-2013, 11:52 PM   #15
chudak18
Captain
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 335, W463 G55

Garage List
Girls don't really compliment guys unless they know them... From my experience. When i had my G-wag, that thing turned heads so hard I'm surprised i wasn't sued for whip lash. But again 95% male love. Its almost like girls feel like we do when you walk up to a model and don't know what the hell to say. Remember most girls don't know squat about cars, and the ones that do, you don't want comments from them . But trust you me, people talk about these cars. A trainer from my gym came up to me one time with his girlfriend and was telling her about the car. She smiled and said i love your car. Under the right circumstances girls will tell you exactly how they feel about bimmers, but again they're not just going to tell some random guy about how cool his car is. I love parking my car out by star bucks and catching a window overlooking the parking spot. You'll be amazed at how much attention these cars draw. Almost as much as my G-wag did. But again, if you want whip lash stories, you need to go slightly above the $100k mark to something like G-wag, ferrari, R8, Lambo territory.
Appreciate 0