View Single Post
      04-20-2015, 07:54 PM   #17
GOLFFRR
Rep
Drives: GOLFFRR cart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blkthght View Post
Hey Golffrr. I'm interested in doing an ED in late July/early August. Given this time frame, does it even make sense to place an order right now for a 2015 car? Or do you and/or David think it would be best to wait to May to place an order for a 2016? If I opt for the 2016, am I running the risk that the '16 car will have a horrible residual/MF, or some kind of major change to the available options (i.e. no more singapore grey/sakkir orange paint)?? My thinking is that if the '16 is the exact same as the '15, except maybe for a slight price increase, then I would rather have the '16. I would only be interested in picking up a '15 in late july if the deal was too good to pass up or if the '16 is drastically different in terms of available options and features.

What do you guys usually advise in this type of situation?
I take it your talking about a M5 correct? If so then it all depends on what you want to do. I really can't tell you what the rates will be or the price of the 16s down the road since we have no clue. We are like all of you and are notified of rates etc.. each month. there is no way we can know for sure what the following months will bring. The only thing we can do is lock you in (60 days east cost/90 days west cost) and if the rates get worst by the time you get your car then your good or opposite better etc... If you are looking for july august ed you will need to get on Davids radar pretty soon I would say beginning/mid may ok.

shoot me a pm if you have any other questions. Im here till 645pm each day

BEFORE YOU BUY YOUR NEXT BMW, EMAIL OUR GUY KOTE FIRST!
Kote M Sales:Kotem@bmwofcamarillo.com Cell:805-368-9101
vipfinance@bmwofcamarillo.com for warranties!
Appreciate 0