View Single Post
      12-05-2012, 04:01 PM   #63
BLACK MARKT
First Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW F10 M5 - ALPINE WHITE

I'M DOWN FOR THE REDLINE!!!
All the talk about POWER POWER POWER has me itching to begin the next phase of my F10 M5 projekt which is increasing the HP!!!
But RPiM5's statement/challenge makes me curious what kind of HP my M5 is now making with the MEISTERSCHAFT GTC system + LXR pipe w/o any ECU tune ....

M5POST thoughts?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTHAUS View Post
We have seen some very impressive power results with our Exhaust +TYR TECH ECU Tunes and would like to share this dyno graph and video with you guys. These are "power to the wheels" numbers. We will be releasing our Stage 2 Tune info soon as well!

LINE 1(RED) - F10 M5: MEISTERSCHAFT'S GTC (OPEN MODE) / SUPER GT + TYR TECH (STAGE 1) TUNE
LINE 2(BLUE) - F12 M6: MEISTERSCHAFT'S GTC (OPEN MODE) / SUPER GT (NO ECU TUNE)
LINE 3(GREEN) - F12 M6: STOCK - OEM EXHAUST (NO ECU TUNE)

BMW F12 M6 stock (green) vs. BMW F12 M6 with cat-back Meisterschaft GTC open mode (blue) vs. BMW F10 M5 with turbo-back Meisterschaft GTC open mode and TYR TECH Stage 1 tune.

We just posted up much more info regarding our TYR TECH ECU Tunes in another thread.
If you're interested in learning more about TYR TECH ECU upgrades, there is more discussion on it in the link below.

Introducing TYR TECH ECU Tunes: http://f10.m5post.com/forums/showthr...3#post13101263

GTHAUS

Last edited by BLACK MARKT; 12-05-2012 at 05:32 PM..
Appreciate 0